Our society thrives on gaining happiness through achievements, material success and consuming what is “out there”. There is little to no space for knowing who we essentially are “in there”.
A Radical Shift starts with what’s inside.
We define your essential self is who you are at your core, who you always have been. In today’s world, most likely this part of yourself is missing or buried after years of conditioning.
A Radial Shift™ asks, and strives to answer, two powerful questions.
What would life be if you fully embodied the original, essential YOU?
What would the world be like if all people fully embodied their original, essential selves?
A Radical Shift™ is about changing from the root.
It starts with the word “radical”. This word is repeated more than ever in the narratives about extremist ways of forcing change. And because of this repetitive association, it’s all we hear and think about. But it’s not the true meaning of the word.
Radical originates from the 14c Latin radicalis “of or having roots,” and later in the 1650s, the meaning “going to the origin, essential”.
Radical = Roots = Essential.
We see the power of a world made up of Essential Selves.
To create a more peaceful world by inspiring the recognition and embodiment of the essential self.
- What is essential to each person cannot truly be destroyed
- When the world tells us who we “should be”, we bury our essential self to protect it.
- We live from the “should be’s” until we recognize & reconcile their false message.
- In turn, we open to the deeply rooted truth our essential self, freeing us to see everything through new eyes.
- Our essential self becomes the lightening rod for decisions in every aspect of our lives.
- When we live the truth of our essential self, we are free and at peace.
- When we are free and at peace, we create freedom and peace in the world.
Our Core Values
Courage – Presence – Freedom – Community – Empathy – Truth – Unity – Wholeness – Peace